Automated capping machines have many benefits for the time-crunched production floor, but there are still a few things you should be aware of before buying one. Here’s some basic information before ordering.
What is the Automated Capping Machine?
An automated capping machine is a machine that caps off bottles of liquid with a screw cap or closure. It is typically used in the pharmaceutical, food, confectionery, beverage, and electronics industries to prevent products from leaking and to preserve quality.
Benefits of an Automated Capping Machine:
- Cost-effective: The automation of the capping process can reduce labor costs by up to 50%.
- Time-saving: Automated capping machines can help speed up the process by automating many of the tasks involved in capping products. This can reduce the time it takes to produce a product, saving you time and money.Product quality: An automated capping machine can help ensure product quality by ensuring that closures are properly fitted and sealed.
How It Works
Automated capping machines save you time and money by automating the process of capping bottles. Using a machine that accurately caps bottles, you can avoid needing to cap each bottle manually. This saves you time and energy and ensures your product reaches its intended destination without disruptions. Here is the working principle of the automated capping machine:
(1) Bulk caps are loaded into the hopper manually or automatically (option) and then lifted and delivered to the inverted cap reject device by the elevator.
(2) Rejected caps return to the hopper via the recycle chute. Accepted caps move along the slide rail. At the end of the slide rail, the cap is picked off by the conveyed uncapped bottle and adjusted to fit the bottle opening properly by the flexible pressing plate.
(3) Then, the synchronous clamping conveyor holds and carries the bottle, as the caps are screwed tightly by the 4 pairs of screwing wheels.
(4) Lastly, the capped bottles move to the downstream conveyor after being checked by the reject system.
If you’re like most small business owners, you’re constantly looking for ways to save time and money. One of the best strategies you can employ is to invest in an automated capping machine. These machines utilize the latest technology to automatically place and precisely torque a wide spectrum of cap types onto virtually any bottle. Not only do they save you time by doing the tedious task manually, but they also improve your accuracy thanks to their precision-built mechanisms. If you’re interested in investing in an automatic caping machine, check the Pharmapack.