Microsoft Outlook is a great email service used by windows users. But according to many users, an error code pii_email_57bde08c1ab8c5c265e8 interrupts them while doing the task.
Today, in this post, we will share some working tricks to fix the pii_email_57bde08c1ab8c5c265e8 error code in your MS Outlook. Read this complete guide to help solve the email error on your device.
Top Working Solutions to Fix [pii_email_57bde08c1ab8c5c265e8] Error
Before knowing the solutions you should understand why the error occurs. You may get the error because you are using multiple Outlook accounts, and the cache isn’t clear.
Another reason could be the installation of a new software application on your PC.
Again, if you receive [pii_email_57bde08c1ab8c5c265e8] error, just uninstall the broken version of Outlook, reinstall it, and update it to the latest version of Microsoft Outlook.
Now, there are several solutions to fix the [pii_email_57bde08c1ab8c5c265e8] issue. Check them one by one.
Solution 1: Clear Temp Files from your System
- Press the Windows + R key together on your keyboard and type “%temp%” in the Run dialogue box.
- You will see the Windows Explorer window, and the folder containing the temporary files of all the applications installed on your system will show up.
- After that, press Ctrl + A to select all the files in the temp folder and then press Shift + Delete to permanently delete all of the temporary files from your system.
- Depending on the size of the temp files, the process may take time. Wait until the task is done.
- Once completed, restart your computer and open the Microsoft application to check if the [pii_email_57bde08c1ab8c5c265e8] issue still persists.
Solution 2: Update Windows Version
The error may also be caused due to a bug in your system and the only way to fix it is by updating your windows version.
Follow the steps below to update Windows:
- Press Windows + S keys together and type “Settings” in the search bar.
- Click PC Settings from the list of options.
- Now click Updates and security.
- You can see the update screen. Click on Check for updates.
- Wait for a few seconds and let the Windows check if there are updates available.
- The updates will start downloading, and your Windows will update soon.
- After the successful updating process, open Microsoft Outlook and use it, the pii_email_57bde08c1ab8c5c265e8 error will be resolved.
Solution 3: Reinstall Outlook
Here are the steps to do so:
- Press Windows + S keys to open the search bar and type “Outlook.”
- Once you see the Outlook icon, right-click on it and click on uninstall.
- Now, Microsoft’s outlook will be removed from your PC.
- After that, launch the Microsoft Store on your PC, search and download Outlook from there officially.
- Doing this will delete all the corrupted files from your PC, and the fresh files will be installed.
Solution 4: Removing Third-Party Application
Sometimes the error may occur due to another or third-party email application. It can hinder the working of Microsoft Outlook. The conflict between two email applications creates issues, so you need to remove the untrusted source or the third-party application from your computer to fix the error [pii_email_57bde08c1ab8c5c265e8].
We hope you have resolved the issue using the above methods. Most of the Outlook errors arise due to problems and glitches in the installation process. Try out the easy solutions first, and if the error still persists, contact Microsoft’s main office or Outlook technician team to resolve it.